someone, name an object.
ok-- not that i don't trust you but for expediancy,
i will name the object, by looking about this room.
the object is:
candle-less silver candlestick
now, in 15 minutes or less, answer the following questions:
1. what is the weather of the object?
2. what religion does it follow?
3. what language does the object speak?
4. what is the secret desire of the object?
5. what is the recurring nightmare of the object?
6. where should the object be placed on the woman, sleeping?
7. describe the temperament of the object on tuesdays.
|herrings and accordions, indeed|
8. how has the object failed?
9. how does the object instruct us in living?
10. who despises the object?
11. who provides steady companionship?
12. why is the object afraid?
13. with whom is the object competing?
14. what is the object's favorite treat?
15. who pleads the case for the object?
16. what laws are broken by the object?
17. what is the sin of the object?
18. how does the heart of the object get restless?
19. how does one befriend the object?
20. how does one kill the object?